Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ginger & Justin at Gaylord's Opryland Hotel in Nashville on June 14, 2008






This past weekend, I photographed my first wedding at the Opryland Hotel. I had a blast, the hotel is like a photography amusement park. There are great spots for photos everywhere you turn. It is a wonder we got to the ceremony when I consider how many photos we took before it all started. I wish every wedding venue had a gelato stand! I was able to cool off after some cruch times. The bride and groom were great sports and had a lot of fun with the photography part of the day. Twila Allen assisted me at this wedding and did a beautiful job. You can see some of Twila's photography at www.twilaphoto.smugmug.com.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers