Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hannah and Dan ~ July 26






Hannah and Dan were married this past weekend at the Cathedral in Nashville and held their reception at the Global Cafe on Broadway, downtown. Their ceremony was beautiful and their reception was really fun. Hannah originally came to Nashville to be a singer and while the band took a break, she took the stage. She can really sing! I want to use her to sing on some of my recordings! I especially enjoyed photographing the dance floor that night. Check out a small sampling on the slideshow page of my website at www.mattandrews.biz.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers