Sunday, November 2, 2008

Alanna Morgan - 3 months






This morning, I photographed Alanna's 3 month portraits. Her parents are friends and former wedding clients of mine.

In my opinion, 3 months are usually the hardest age, but Alanna was a great baby model. With infants, you can shoot the parts photos and with 6 month olds, they can sit up so you can sit them in flowers and their hands are free to reach and play and it just gets easier the older they get, but 3 month olds are usually pretty tough to shoot because the laying on their backs on a Boppy photos usually aren't the most flattering and sometimes they aren't strong enough to lift their heads for more than a few seconds if they are on their belly. Alanna was a strong, strong 3 month old though.

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers