Monday, March 16, 2009

Luke & Susan Wedding Celebration






Luke and Susan were married this past week in St. Lucia beneath the Palm Trees. Since their wedding ceremony was an intimate gathering, they decided to have a party in Nashville for all of those who could not be there. It was held at Cellar One on 2nd Avenue. We managed to fit in a few family photos at the Frist Center between the rain and the 4:00pm start of their party. I think the photos came out great but you can be the judge!

You can find the rest of their reception photos at the following link:
www.MattAndrews.printroom.com/SusanLuke

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers