Monday, March 14, 2011

A Brand New Blog

I have a brand new blog!


www.mattandrewsphoto.com

Thanks to everyone who has followed my posts over the years.  This photo-journal has featured nearly all of my weddings plus my portrait and commercial shoots from March 2008 - October 2010. I'm picking up where I left off on a new and more dynamic blog which will allow me to better show off my work.  I've been working more and more towards offering a hybrid of still and video coverage for my shoots and my new blog will feature both still and video.

My new blog will continue to serve as a session journal but it will also feature more useful content for anyone who may be planning a wedding.

Also, be sure to check out the Matt Andrews Photography Facebook page.

Regards,
-Matt

Website: www.mattandrewsphotography.com
Blog: www.mattandrewsphoto.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers