Sunday, April 13, 2008

Rachel & Dan at Cedarvine Manor - April 6, 2008






What a beautiful bride! It is so rediculously easy to be a wedding photographer at Cedarvine Manor. Though the light can be challenging when brides choose to get married in the pier, it is full of great locations for photos. This was probably my 10th wedding there and I'm getting to be pretty good buddies with some of the staff and other vendors. I even have photos of Daniel and Landon doing backflips on the dance floor and Landon with his Wedding Crashers shirt on! That's Daniel pouring the Chambubbley in the attached photo.

I met Rachel and her bridesmaids at the salon in Murfreesboro and stuck with them 'til Rachel and Dan were doused with birdseed around 10:00 PM. There were around 225 guests and they all seemed to have a great time. I've Attached a few photos. Enjoy!

-Matt Andrews

www.mattandrewsphoto.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers