Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Walk Through Washington D.C.






Vanderbilt sent me to Washington D.C. to work a DesignShop last week. It was hard work and long hours but I managed to get away one evening to shoot some photos of monuments and memorials. Its been a few years since I've been to D.C. and It was the perfect time to go. The cherry blossoms were in bloom, the weather was great and even at 10:00PM, there were hundreds of poeple walking around the parks. Attached is a small sampling of some photos that I hope you find interesting. I tried to make my photos unique in a place where hundreds if not thousands of poeple take photos at these monuments every day. I'll let you be the judge!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers