Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ireland, England, France






Sam and I just returned from a two week summer vacation. It was pretty amazing! I had never been to London and Sam had never been to Paris so we knew we would spend a few days in those cities but the rest of the agenda... we were able to make up as we went. We rented a car in Ireland and drove around for a few days stopping by castles and towers and beautiful countryside, then we took a ferry to Wales and visited Pembroke, Bath, Stonehenge, London, Dover, and then made our way to France where we spent 5 days in Paris leading up to the Bastille Day fireworks at the Eiffel Tower. The fireworks were built up to be an especially large show this year because it marked the 120th anniversary of the Eiffel Tower. As you can see from the photo, the tower lit up with flames and fireworks shooting out all over.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers