Sunday, July 26, 2009

Clint & Hope - July 25 Wedding





Clint & Hope were married at Historic Carnton Plantation in Franklin, Tennessee. Hope was the first bride to get to use a new ready room built specifically for wedding parties. The weather was amazing and the photo opportunities at Carnton seemed endless. The ceremony was held beneath the biggest tree I've ever seen in Tennessee. It was really impressive! After the ceremony, while the wedding party was having their formal group photos made, the guests were invited to take a tour of the old antebellum home. The Reception took place at the UAW Hall in Spring Hill. I have to mention how amazing the DJ was! I will update this with his information soon (I have his card out in my car). He really worked hard to get everyone on the dance floor and put a fun spin on a lot of reception traditions. He did so in a way that made everything better for photos! I hope to work with him again soon!
-Matt

1 comment:

Gray Photography - Zach and Jody - Nashville Wedding Photography said...

oooh, we love shooting at Carnton - so cool that the new building is up!! Came across your blog and wanted to say hi... Blessings, JG

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers