Sunday, August 16, 2009

Katie & Jamie Engagement





I met up with Katie & Jamie at Katie's house in Culleoka, TN for our first batch of engagement photos and there were so many fun spots from trampolines, to rope swings to their horse barn! After shooting for about an hour at Katie's, we drove towards Lewisburg for about 15 minutes to Jamie's farm for a 2nd batch of photos. It was amazing!!! There was a beautiful field full of sunflowers in full bloom and also a creek with a bridge for them to hang their feet over.
-------
Jamie; I promise to put you in touch with my cousin's about deer hunting on my family farm! I'm looking forward to the wedding.
-Matt

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers