Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jaclyn & Nicholas - Wedding at Cellar One





Jaclyn & Nicholas were married on August 15 at Cellar One in Downtown Nashville. The courtyard they were married in on 1st Avenue overlooked the Riverfront with LP Field as the backdrop. Kick-off began shortly after the ceremony began and at one point everyone had to laugh as we could hear the announcer from across the river "To the 35, to the 20, to the 5" and just then the minister announced "I think we have a touchdown." It was pretty funny and they resumed their vows to the sound of fireworks and loud cheers. I have to commend the wedding party for allowing me to march them all the way up to the city courthouse at the top of 2nd Avenue in order to do their group photos in front of the fountains. We got some amazing shots! It was worth it despite the heat.

Nicholas will be going off to Iraq this Winter and I want to wish him good luck! Also, to take lots of these wedding photos!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers