Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Shaun Surgener - Acting Headshots and Portraits




Shaun called me up about building a portfolio for him to use for acting auditions and also to pitch to a few agencies. He'll be a pretty good actor I would imagine. He was very outgoing and comfortable in front of the camera. Also, we ended up doing some shots at the Opryland hotel and when I tried to pose him by this baby grand piano, he started playing "Riders on the Storm" by The Doors and "Thats Just the Way It Is" by Bruce Hornsby.  He is really talented and I couldn't stop thinking how much I wished I'd met someone that was that good at piano while I was trying to put a band together in college!

1 comment:

angela said...

ohh. I like ;)
I was wondering what his name was when I saw his pic in the banner XD

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers