Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Joe & Dana Engagement





Dana met up with me at Legend's in Columbia so that I could follow her out to Joe's farm in Lynnville, TN where we planned to shoot their engagement portraits. The farm was amazing with beautiful fields, old barns, and a cabin that sat in the back with an amazing view over Lynnville. I was really excited about the rocking chair silhouette shots that we took but there were lots of great non-silhouette shots with that great view! Before we called it a day we also drove into town for some variety. I loved Lynnville's square! What a great place for photography. I'm definitely hoping to make it back for some more photos sometime soon. Congratulations to Joe and Dana.... we are going to get some beautiful wedding photos next May 15th!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers