Sunday, October 25, 2009

Chuck and Emily at Cheekwood






Wow, I've been so busy that I'm 2 months behind on my blogger uploads. So behind that I started to link directly to my flickr stream from my website for a while. I'm going to try to catch up but my next 5 or 6 posts may be very short & uploaded mainly for the photo journal aspect and for posterity sake.

Today, nearly 2 months after Chuck & Emily's wedding, there was a beautiful write-up about it in the Tennessean so it must still be relevant to write about weddings from 2 months back. The article stated that their wedding was fit for a fairy tale. Some of my photographs from this wedding had to be some of the most whimsical of the year. Nashville artist, Mark Sloniker designed the bouquets and a flower for the flower girl's head and the bride (who is also a local artist) designed he own hat for the reception at Marathon Village. Everyone was invited to wear hats and I wore a derby myself as you can see flying in the group shot. I had the camera on a timer and asked everyone to toss their hats and show off their hat heads. I love the guy in the background holding up a football helmet!

This was definitely a fun wedding and to top it all off, Venus Hum performed at the reception!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers