Sunday, October 25, 2009

Amy and Patrick Wedding at Cedarvine Manor






Amy and Patrick were married at Cedarvine Manor in Lebanon, Tennessee on October 3, 2009. I had so much fun shooting this couple. They both have the best personalities! I'm so glad we became Facebook friends after their engagement portraits in the Spring b/c Patrick cracks me up with his posts and he was such a ham at the wedding that I laughed out loud a few times while editing their photos. And I spent all morning with Amy and the girls while they did hair and make-up and I love that the bride thought it would be a great idea to get all of the girls to climb to the top of a bouncy slide and go down at once for the photos! They were a fun couple and we ended up getting very fun photos!

View the rest of their images by visiting their proofing site. Simply click here: Patrick and Amy

1 comment:

angela said...

that. is a really awesome cake.

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers