Sunday, October 25, 2009

James and Ashley - Cheekwood Wedding






James and Ashley were married on October 10, 2009 at Cheekwood and wow, did we ever get some awesome photos! The weather was perfectly overcast but not a drop fell from the sky! I love shooting in this type of even light and I love to use my strobes to underexpose the background and make the clouds look stormy even more!! The wedding party was a blast. The guys were from Georgia and as far as I could tell were one of those groups of best friends that have been best friends for years and years and when they get together they pick up right where they left off. Everyone was excited about an upcoming Widespread Panic show and the groom's cake actually looked like Widespread album art! The bride is an amazing singer and had made a recording with the wedding guitarist earlier that week which was played at the ceremony and reception. It was lovely!

View the rest of their images at www.mattandrews.printroom.com/JamesandAshley

1 comment:

angela said...

the first and third are absolutely stunning.

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers