Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ross & Jill Engagement Portraits






Ross and Jill will be married on December 19, 2009 in Centerville, TN. It was a beautiful day and we began shooting on Ross' family farm before heading up to Jill's farm where the soon to be married couple are building a house. I enjoyed shooting in the house though it was unfinished b/c we had such great light and lots of walls for fun shots with negative space. My favorite shots of the day involved lots of heavy equipment at Ross' farm. The couple seemed unsure about it when we started shooting but they were sports and they have since told me that they were their favorite shots from the session!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers