Sunday, October 25, 2009

Adam and Ashley - Sunday Wedding






Adam and Ashley were married Sunday, October 4th at Cedarvine Manor in Lebanon, TN. I know that Ashley was very disappointed that it was a rainy day and they had to move her ceremony indoors, but the staff at Cedarvine made the ceremony beautiful. I don't know how they managed to do it in such a short period of time before guests began arriving but they must have carried 75 extra chairs up from the planned sight, wiped the rain off of them, then lit about 100 candles to make the place look beautiful. It was great! Also, this was a fun group of people. There was no way they were going to let the rain get them down. I think every guest at this wedding was on the dance floor all at once.... including the Chick-Filet Dairy Cow Mascot!

Visit their proofing site by clicking here: ASHLEY and ADAM

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers