Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Terrible Christmas Sweater Party 5

5 Years and many terrible sweater's ago, I set up a photobooth at the first Terrible Christmas Sweater Party.    It was big then, but now 750 to 1,000 people show up at two different bars sporting the outfits that take up space in the closet for 364 days/year... until next year's party.  The plan was to use a clean background, backlight, and lots of wind (courtesy of a $49 rechargeable leaf-blower) to get shots that look like a fashion shoot with one difference... the clothing.

To view the rest of the images, visit the following Flickr.com site:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/samandmatt/sets/72157623048704058/

Full screen slideshow version
Enjoy!!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers