Monday, January 11, 2010

Ross & Jill - December 19, 2009

Ross & Jill were married the weekend before Christmas in Centerville, TN.  It was my last wedding in 2009 and probably the first wedding I booked in 2009.  It was a long time in the planning and everything went off without a hitch except when the couple got hitched. 

Jill's mom created the black and white runner for the isle as well as the hanging you see in the background of the formal shots in the chapel.  It was a beautiful, candle lit ceremony after dark (basically the toughest photography situation you can have to deal with) but we captured it beautifully if I do say so myself.  Thank goodness for the 5D Mark ii's low noise high ISO setting.  We set up a red backdrop for shots of the guests.  My 2nd photographer, Twila, stopped the guests between the greeting line and the reception to do family portraits.  Once I discovered all of the Christmas lights at the reception, I went a little overboard with the blurry Christmas lights in the background shots.  I'm going to have to build myself a studio light like this.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers