Sunday, January 24, 2010

Marina & Will - 15 Minutes





I got together with Marina and Will last weekend for engagement photos and we were able to shoot for only 15 minutes before we had to stop due to rain.  I usually spend 2 to 3 hours for engagement photos and get 200-300 images but this time I was only able to grab about 40 shots.  It was disappointing to have to call it quits but I didn't want to risk my equipment.  I had lots of great ideas for locations and we were only able to fit in one spot.  We plan to get together again in the summer to make up the rest of the shoot.  Hopefully they'll enjoy the few shots we were able to snag before the bottom fell out.  For now, I tried to make up for the lack of variety by offering a little more photoshop editing than usual.

1 comment:

Becky said...

awww i love those! you did a great job even if it was a 15 minute rainy day session!

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers