Monday, January 11, 2010

Portrait Shoot for Erica



I met up with Erica this past weekend for a portrait shoot she booked around Thanksgiving. She is in her last year of Vet school in Knoxville but she was able to squeeze in a trip to Nashville to get some professional photos.  My afternoon appointment canceled so we had time to drive around North Nashville and just look for interesting spots on the side of the road.  I'm really happy with the way that they came out.  You would never know that it was about 20 degrees outside. I had to use a fast shutterspeed so her shivering didn't cause any blurs.  She would go warm up in her friend's car while I set up my lights... I just froze.  The results were worth braving the cold though.  These will make some great Facebook profile pics : )


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers