Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sun & Snow


Jacob and Miranda have had a long engagement but their big date is just around the corner on March 27 at West End United Methodist Church.  I first met with them to discuss the possibility of being their wedding photographer over beers at Bosco's over a year ago. 



Fortunately Jacob drives a Jeep Wrangler so we had no trouble driving around Spring Hill finding snowy spots for their photos.  Rippavilla made a beautiful backdrop for their engagement shots.  One other photographer showed up for some landscape shots while we were there and I think he had the right idea.

It was doppleganger week on Facebook and I told Jacob that he reminded me of Jude Law but he said he usually gets Bradley Cooper and I can definitely see that.  You be the judge.  He and Miranda make a cute couple and I had fun hanging out with them.  


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers