Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cory & Addy - Opryland Wedding

Cory is one of my oldest friends and I was so happy to be a part of their wedding last weekend.  They were married at Opryland Hotel and his bride looked stunning.  The ceremony was a real challenge to photograph b/c it was extremely dark by the time the guests began to be seated.  I was able to set up a single light and hide it by one of the lamp posts.  I was very pleased with the results!  


View the rest of their wedding photos at the following proof site:
http://pictage.com/808031





  
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers