Sunday, March 21, 2010

Vanderbilt Children's Hospital - Friends and Fashion Patron's Party

The VCH Friends and Fashion Party took place at the Brentwood Country Club last night and I volunteered to set up a Photobooth to go along with the fashion theme.   I raided my 3 year old daughter's dress-up bin for props and they were a hit!  There were a lot of good sports at this event.

Complete Slideshow

You will be able to download any of the images free at the following link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/samandmatt/sets/72157623664934678/

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers