Friday, April 9, 2010

Jacob & Miranda - Wedding at West End United Methodist Church


Jacob and Miranda were married on Saturday, March 27th at West End United Methodist Church in Nashville.  It was a beautiful, warm, and sunny day.  Very different from our engagement portrait session in the snow just a couple months ago.  I enjoyed getting a chance to spend time with their friends and family.  They were all great sports as I distracted the guys on the ping-pong table and crammed everyone together on the photobooth backdrop.  The highlight for me was getting to enjoy one of the best smoothies of my life at the reception and catching some shots of the wedding party on the playground after the ceremony.  Congratulations to the newlyweds!  I'm looking forward to hearing all about their honeymoon in Jamaica on our 3rd meeting/dinner at Boscos.  I love traditions like these and making new friends through photography!!

View the rest of their wedding photos at the following proofing site:
http://pictage.com/813520



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers