Friday, April 9, 2010

Amanda & Hugh Engagement Portraits

Amanda and Hugh agreed to meet me downtown for their engagement photos last weekend.  The first spot I took them to was an overlook with the bi-centennial mall in the background and Germantown just behind that.  They informed me that they are building their house in Germantown and should be able to move in shortly after the wedding.  I love that I get to spend such amazing two on one personal, get-to-know-you time with so many couples during what is sure to be one of the more action packed years of their lives. 

This was the first engagement portrait session that I've held so far this year in which it was sunny.  You would have thought a tornado was about to suck us into the sky at both of my e-sessions the week before and the two I had before that were both ankle deep in snow.  It was great to see the sun!  It is officially wedding season!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers