Monday, April 12, 2010

Amanda and Collin

Amanda and Collin will be married on September 4th at Clearview Baptist Church in Franklin with a reception at the Old Natchez Country Club.

Collin had been planning to fly into town for this photoshoot for months and it turned out to be the most beautiful weekend so far this year!  I don't know if they realized how much exercise they were going to get hiking around with me but despite the heat, they had fun with with each other in front of the camera and I think it shows through!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers