Monday, May 3, 2010

Michael and Miranda

It has been a few weeks since I have had a chance to update my blog so I will be brief in my comments about the next 10 posts.  I hate to be so cliche' but I will have to let the images speak for themselves.
This engagement session couldn't have landed on a more beautiful day.  I believe it was the first of 5 e-sessions in one weekend.  I loved the way the shot in the Tulips came out.  I posted it to Flickr and was asked whose flower bed we ruined.  It was a spot that had already been pretty warn down at Centennial Park, I had them put their feet on the outside and had Miranda lay on top of Michael in an attempt to cause as little collateral damage possible.  We may have killed one or two flowers but this photo will last so much longer than they would have anyway.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers