Monday, May 3, 2010

Matt & Regina - April 17, 2010 Wedding

Matt and Regina were married on April 17 at St. Andrew's Lutheran Church in Franklin with a reception at Arial on 2nd Avenue Downtown.  It was the first wedding ceremony at St. Andrews' Church since they added a new sanctuary and it is now one of my favorite churches for weddings because of the abundance of beautiful natural light and the soft blue paint on the walls.  After the ceremony the wedding party was picked up in a trolley and I guided them to one of my favorite spots, the fort behind Pinkerton Park.  We spend 20 minutes shooting wedding party formals before heading to a very lively reception at Arial.  The place was decked out and candle lit and the wedding party came out dancing when they were announced.  I'm pretty sure there wasn't a break in the dancing until 12:30am when they moved the party downstairs.  I had a blast and we got some amazing photos.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers