Monday, May 3, 2010

Courtney & Brian - April 24, 2010 Wedding


I flew to Albany, GA to photograph the wedding of Courtney Pinger and Brian Jones.  It was slated to take place at the home of the groom's parents on the banks of the Flint River with a golf course at our disposal for photos!  I woke up to hotel shaking thunder on the morning of the wedding and the sky could not have looked more threatening. Miraculously we made it through the entire wedding without rain.  The bottom dropped out so soon after the bride and groom left in their limo that I wouldn't be surprised if it put out a sparkler.  The weather was perfect for photography.  I love shooting with wind.  I love the even light you get when the clouds act like a giant softbox for the sun.  I love contrasty clouds in the sky.  I had a blast shooting this wedding.


View more of their photos at the following proofing site: http://pictage.com/827892


On a side note; I was on my way home killing time during a layover in the Atlanta airport when I ran into the couple (Matt and Regina) whose wedding I photographed the weekend before.  They were on their way back from their honeymoon and I was able to check out some photos from their adventure.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers