Monday, May 3, 2010

Richard & Hillary

I was flattered that Hillary and Richard flew down to Nashville for an engagement portrait session with me.  They live in the Northeast now but their old stomping ground was Belmont University and the Hillsboro Village so we made sure to incorporate some of those spots into their e-session.

It was a hot afternoon and they proved to be one of my more adventurous couples in a while.  They let me soak them in the fountains in front of the downtown courthouse!  I was burning up at that point and had to resist jumping in myself.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers