Friday, April 9, 2010

Kevin and Stefanie - Engagement Portraits

Once upon a time in college, I was the guy that was always crashing on Kevin's couch.  We had some good times back then and I've really been looking forward to catching up with he and Stefanie over engagement portraits.  Kevin and his room mate Zach threw one of the greatest house parties I've ever been to.  They allowed me to bring my fog machines and fog it out so thick that you couldn't tell who you were dancing with and while the band was playing and everyone was moving to the beat... the floor in their living room actually collapsed.  That is how you know that the party succeeded and why you should never buy a house within a mile from a college campus.

The wedding is in August and I am secretly hoping that the floor will collapse... that is if it is a first floor reception ; )

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers