Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bridal Portraits at Riverwood Mansion and Cheekwood


I photographed Katie's wedding last weekend so its finally safe for me to post a few of her bridal portraits.  I shot these about 2 months ago but the only shot that has been posted is the shot of the legs sticking out of the tub since you couldn't see who it was anyway.

More about the wedding to come.  Katie is not only a gorgeous bride but a really sweet person and I'm so glad I got to be a part of her wedding to Derrick!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers