Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Amanda and Collin - September 4th in Franklin, TN


Amanda and Collin met while they were both vacationing in Las Vegas and it sounds like its been a whirlwind ever since.  Collin lives in Connecticut and Amanda has lived in Nashville so the two held down a long distance romance while Amanda finished up her degree at Belmont.  I've had a chance to connect with the two through Facebook and from what I can tell they have built up a lot of frequent flyer miles.



September 4th had to be the most pleasant weather for a wedding since at least April.  I've grown accustomed to the summer heat and humidity but this was such a beautiful day.  I took the wedding party outside for photos every chance I got!

The wedding ceremony took place at Clearview Baptist Church in Franklin, TN and the reception took place at the Old Natchez Country Club.  One of the groom's sisters who works as a designer in LA made the dress especially for Amanda and she did a fabulous job. I love these weddings with big wedding parties b/c they all heckle each other and make it so easy to get great natural fun expressions... without me having to break out my terrible comedy.


We had a blast with the photos.  I got groom shots with lasers in the hall of the youth area of the church, had the groomsmen do a variety of silly things on a stage, had the girls lounging in the grass and the sun, throwing flower petals, and then a short photoshoot on a golf green at Old Natchez just before they entered the reception and the twilight was amazing!  Following are some that I couldn't resist posting!




View the rest of their wedding photos at the following proof site:


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers