Monday, September 15, 2008

Nashville Symphony Orchestra with Sir James Galway






This was the first of three nights of Sir James Galway with the Nashville Symphony. There was a very long autograph line at the end of the show. He has sold nearly 20 million albums world-wide. During the intermission, I photographed some of the guests in the private hall upstairs for Symphony donors and among them was Martha Ingram who is one of Nashville's most notable philanthropists and who we all have to thank for her generosity in making the Schermerhorne Symphony Center a reality.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers