Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tarrah & Austin - Portraits






Tarrah Wilkerson and Austin Pinkstaff will be married on October 4th. They decided that rather than wait to see each other at the ceremony they would knock out their formal bride and groom portraits a month before the wedding. We were able to capture 375 amazing photos. This will enable us to focus on the families and the wedding party on the day of the wedding so that they won't have to miss a minute of their reception.
I enjoyed trekking around Nashville with them and home they love their photos!
-Matt

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Goodness Matt! They are absolutely beautiful!!! That day could not have been more perfect, and was so much fun! Thank you for making me feel like a princess! We cannot wait to see the rest of them.

-Tarrah

Amber said...

These pictures are gorgeous! I was the maid of honor in Tarrah and Austin's wedding Saturday, and you are the most fun photographer I have met! I can't wait to see their wedding day pictures!

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers