Monday, September 15, 2008

Opening Night for the Listening Room Cafe - Downtown Nashville






The Listening Room Cafe in Franklin, Tennessee's 5 Points has become a staple for Nashville singer/songwriters, and now it is branching out! My friend Chris Blair has opened a new Listening Room in downtown Nashville. It is located in Cummins Station behind the Frist Center for the Visual Arts. Complete with a full bar, gigantic balcony, and a steady booking of hit singer/songwriters, Chris' place is sure to be around for a long time and become a Nashville staple as legendary as the Bluebird Cafe. Friday night, Chris performed songs along with 7 other hit Nashville songwriters including Brady Seals and Brian White and Stephanie Smith joined the group on stage for a few songs as well.

One of these nights, you may even find me up on that stage!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers