Saturday, May 31, 2008

Eric & Lindsay's May 24, 2008 Wedding at Gettysview Country Club in Knoxville, TN






To View Eric and Lindsey's wedding photos, please use the following link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ericandlindseywolburg/sets/

This is one of two weddings that I photographed last Memorial Day weekend. The groom, Eric Walberg, is an old friend of mine so I had really been looking forward to being a part of this wedding. The Gettysview Country club provided me with a golf cart to carry my lights around in and I had free reign to shoot wherever I chose on the course. It was a beautiful course on a beautiful Saturday. Just spending the day there has stoked me up to get out my clubs.

I'm so happy for Eric. He is a great guitar player, a great friend and an all around great guy... and he found a great girl to make music with!!!

Cheers,
-Matt

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers