Monday, May 19, 2008

Sunset, Picnics, & The Nashville Symphony in Crockett Park in Brentwood






I really enjoyed strolling around the Symphony's May 19th performance at Crockett Park in Brentwood. The weather couldn't have been better. There were kids running around, blowing bubbles, throwing frisbees, couples on blankets, people walking their dogs, picnicing... and great free music.

I snuck behind the Eddie Arnold Amphitheater and found an entrance where I could get a great shot of the conductor with the colorfully dressed crowd in the background! I hope I wasn't too obtrusive, but my friend's at the Schermerhorn should be happy with the shot.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers