Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rachel & Lou at Belle Meade Plantation in Nashville on May 25, 2008





These are photos from one of two Memorial Day weekend weddings that I shot. It has to be one of the busiest wedding weekends of the year. Rachel and Lou were married at Belle Meade Mansion. It was a hot but it was also a very beautiful ceremony. The whole wedding party was really into doing fun photographs which makes it a lot more fun for me! There were so many great photos from this wedding. If you are interested in seeing more, go to my proofing site at www.printroom.com/pro/mattandrews.

Mazal Tov!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers