Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ashlee & Brian - Engagement






Ashlee & Brian will be married in September. We got together for their engagement photos on a Sunday at Centennial Park and then we covered a lot of ground from there. We went to the bicentennial mall and when we spotted the fountains I asked them if they wouldn't mind getting wet. They were real sports but we decided to knock out some more shots before they got their hair wet so we went to the walking bridge and came back. Once I got them in the water in their nice clothes... an audience started to gather. They were cheered as they first stepped in and again when I had them kiss as the water drenched them! It was pretty fun from my perspective and while they may have been pretty cold... I think those photos will last for a long time. I probably should have uploaded lots more photos from the fountain b/c they were so much fun but I decided to show more variety.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers