Sunday, May 24, 2009

Carolyn & Chris - Reception at Riverwood Mansion






Carolyn & Chris were married in Las Vegas but held a reception for all of their family and friends at Riverwood Mansion in East Nashville. Riverwood is an amazing place for a photographer. Not only for it's mature trees, well manicured garden, it's amazing and antique furniture, its nicely textured paint for light absorbing backgrounds, but also because the have a large pavillion in the back where I was able to aim my lights towards the top and have the light bounce everywhere I needed it... like a giant photographic umbrella.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers