Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lindsay Cheatham Bridal Portraits





I've gotten pretty far behind on my blog postings so the next few entries may be short and sweet.

Lindsay Cheatham's wedding has come and gone but about a week prior to the wedding date of April 18th, we got together at her family farm to do some bridal portraits. She was absolutely beautiful and the shot in the barn that I am uploading is the only fisheye lens bridal portrait that I have thought was worthy enough to make it onto my website. I love it! After shooting at her farm for an hour we decided to do a few shots at Rippavilla Plantation but I couldn't resist doing a few shots on the tank in front of the American Legion Hall on the way to Spring Hill. I thought this shoot was a lot of fun and hope you enjoy the photos.

-Matt

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers