Monday, May 25, 2009

Matthew & Leah






Matthew Parkerson & Leah Tussell were married on Saturday, May 23, 2009 at Cannonsburg in Murfreesboro, TN. The ceremony took place in front of a simple, old, white church. Just behind the guest's chairs was a gazebo which was surrounded by tables for the reception. All of the dancing took place in the giant gazebo. This wedding was a lot of fun to shoot b/c not only am I old friends with the groom and several members of the wedding party, but the cloudy skies made it a really easy to shoot. The lighting was very even and the wedding party and guests were up for just about any ideas that I threw out! I even asked the bride to do a stage diving/ crowd surfing style dive off of a caboose into the groomsman and she did it! I think it turned out great too!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers