Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dana & Joe - May 15, 2010 in Columbia, TN

Dana & Joe were married on May 15th in Columbia, TN.  It was another rainy wedding but we were able to go outside for some photos just before their reception and take advantage of the gardens at the Polk Home across from their reception site of the Memorial Building.  The tank was located at the American Legion across from the church so I had to drag the guys over there since I just finished
watching "The Pacific" on HBO.

The rest of their images are located at the following proof site:
http://pictage.com/841213


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers