Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mandy & Michael

Mandy & Michael were married on Friday, May 14th at the Loveless Cafe Barn.  We only had a little bit of daylight b/c the sky was so dark with rain clouds.  Mandy was all about going out in the rain for a couple of shots with the umbrella despite the risk of getting her dress dirty.  She was definitely a laid back bride and really seemed to enjoy herself all night!  We got a lot of really fun dance floor shots and photobooth shots too.  

Check out more of their photos at the following proof site:

 

1 comment:

angela said...

I really like that last one with the sparklers :]

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers