Thursday, June 3, 2010

Emily & Jeff - Charlotte, NC


Emily and Jeff were married on May 8, 2010 in Charlotte, North Carolina.  Emily is an old friend and I've been looking forward to this destination wedding all year.  I hadn't met Jeff until the rehearsal dinner but really had a great time hanging out with he and his groomsman.  Jeff and Emily had been living in Colorado, were married in Charlotte, honeymooned in Hawaii, and then immediately moved all of their belongings to their new home in Charleston, South Carolina.  They have been all over the map this past month but Emily tells me that a month later things are finally starting to settle down a little for them.

This was my 3rd destination wedding in 3 weeks and the first sunny wedding in 4 weeks.  The weather couldn't have been more beautiful.  The fluff from the cottonwood trees floated all around throughout the backyard ceremony and lit up in the sunlight.

View more of their photos at the following proof site:
http://pictage.com/838414









No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers