Sunday, June 6, 2010

Radner Lake in the Rain

Lauren and Nathan will be married June 12th in Nashville at the City Club.  After the wedding they will move to Illinois where Nathan has already been living.  Because Nathan lived so far away we didn't have the option of rescheduling due to the rain so I grabbed some umbrellas and we made the best of it.  We started at Radner Lake and pretty much had the place to ourselves.  Then they decided to just let themselves get soaked and handed me their umbrella.  In the end, the weather made our session much more interesting!

View the rest of their engagement photos at the following proof site:
http://pictage.com/841769


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers