Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ali's Test Shoot - Riverwood Mansion, Capitol Grounds, BlueBar

Now that I am booking photosessions throughout the week, I was excited to have spent Tuesday helping Ali put together a modeling portfolio to help her show off a variety of looks to various agencies.  We started our session at Riverwood Mansion with the help of Stephanie Womack who not only helped with make-up and hair but went above and beyond to stick around for the entire shoot and helped us secure our final location.  We stopped into BlueBar since we were going for a sort of edgier, shaddowy make-up look and couldn't have felt cooler when Stephanie knew the band performing and I had a chance to catch up to my old pal Brad who was bar-tending.  Now, I'm hoping to get a chance to do some shots for Brad before his tour begins.

Best of luck Ali, you are beautiful and we had a blast working with you!

1 comment:

angela said...

I think it'd be better if her mouth wasn't open in every single picture and if she had more than one expression .___.

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers